Blackcell X4 LCD Charger is BlackCell’s flagship charger, featuring four independently adjustable battery bays. Each battery is recognised and adjusted thanks to BlackCell’s Microcontroller technology, while all charging voltages are displayed in real time.
The X4 has four independently adjustable battery bays, which are automatically adjusted for Li-ion (3.7V output), Ni-MH/ Ni-Cd (1.2V) and LifePO4 (3.2V) batteries.
- Four independent, micro-controlled charging slots allow for simultaneous charging.
- Selectable charging current (500mA/1000mA/2000mA)
- Backlit digital display showing battery type, battery voltage, charge current, charging time and battery capacity.
- Battery power status detected and the appropriate voltage is selected automatically.
- Automatically detected Li-ion Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries. LiFePO4 batteries must be manually selected.
- 0V voltage activation function is enabled. Batteries between 1.65-1.85V cannot be charged (but there will be activated).
- Integrated overcharging, overheating, overvoltage, overcurrent, battery detection, and discharge protections.
- Charging mode: constant current and constant voltage
DC input, working power supply 12V-2A.
- With standard 5V/1000mA, USB automatic identification output function.
- Input voltage: 12V/2A
- Output voltage: 1.42v±0.05v, 4.2±0.05v，3.65±0.05v
- Output current: 500mA*4/1000mA*4/2000mA*2
- Charging mode: Constant current and constant voltage
- Dimensions: 144mm*102mm*37mm(Length/width/height)
- Weight: 327g (Only charger)
- Compatible with:
- IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 17500, 17670, 18340, 18350, 18400, 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26650
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C